Here are some great and simple tips on how you can do your part in creating extraordinary photos with your photographer!
(1) Knowing what to wear is important:
– Clothing you feel comfortable in
– Clothing you love most
– Your memorable outfit
– Put on some accessories (for female), eg. earrings, bracelets & etc.
– Themed clothing set (if there’s any theme or concept that you desired)
– Tube & long skirt (for maternity mothers)
– Shirts with corporate logos
– Oversize shirt/dress
(2) Things to bring:
– For families (with kids): Bring some of your child’s favourite toy.
– For couples: Bring some of the memorable items with you. It can be anything from flowers, trophies, drawings & heart shape balloons, e.t.c.
Other Props to bring:
– Decorative umbrella
– Picnic mats & basket (for photoshoots in gardens)
– Funky & expressive craft props
– Light colored scarf, baby nametag, shoe & toys (for maternity mothers)
(3) Stay Hydrated, drink more water.
– Having enough water in your body is important. It keeps you healthy and hydrated. It also keeps your skin vibrant and smooth.
– Taking some breaks within the photoshoot is also good, especially when photoshoot-ing under the hot sun.
– Wipe your sweat to keep you away from looking oily.
(4) Pose with style!
Be funny, wild and stay out of the box! Don’t be shy. Be bold and try new poses! Lastly, show some love!
For families (with kids): Sit and cuddle with your kids, play with them.
For couples: Do the kisses & hugs, stay close and play with eye contacts!
It’s ok to have some candids and not all just poses.
– Keep the head facing about 45 degree to the front, so the camera can see your side profile better.
– Talk to your photographer. If you would like to, tell him/her your story and laugh about it while he/she is still shooting.
– Be Confident!
(5) Think of Happy thoughts!
Smiles & Laughter are very important aspects in the photoshoot. Everyone wants happy photos. So think of happy and extraordinary memories that keeps your smiles stay throughout the photoshoot!
For families (with kids): Prepare some sweet treats, reward your child when they do a great smile or laughter!
For couples: Think of the happy moments that you’ve spent together and more.
What to do with your Photos after the Photo-shoot?
(i) Instill your most cherished memories in a quality wall hanging Canvas for all to admirers, Print your Memories On Canvas.
(ii) Decorate any room with a customised collection of photographs, hang it on your favourite wall in your home.
This Blogpost is written & copyrighted by Sgcloudproductions , Thank you for spending time reading our Blog! We hope you’ve enjoyed this post and discover something new here! We look forward to the Photoshoot with you!
Cloud Productions Team
hey [a] cloudproductions.sg
+65 8749 3850