Dear Mommies! Here are some great and simple tips on how you can do your part in creating the extraordinary maternity photos with your photographer!
Let’s start with:
(1) The Wearables for Maternity
Wear something comfortable for you as well as memorable. Pick those clothing that you love fitting into it most. However, there are some Mommies that would love to try something new and not sure how to. This is our guide for you:
– Long Dress (especially those that are able to flow with the wind)
– Tube & Long Skirt (Showing Tummy)
– Long Top with a Stretchable pants (some may prefer unzip jeans)
– Get some Hair & Fashion Accessories to enhance your fashion too!
– Oversize Dresses
– Over Bright & Rainbow Colours Dresses (Stay Pastel or something light, it will make your photo looks warmer)
And, don’t forget to put your hair down. Preferably with Makeup too, to get a better contrast in your photos.
(2) Don’t Rush Over Timing
Give yourself enough time to rest or walk, try not to make it like a Rush Hour Photoshoot as much as possible. So as to leaving your comfortable/positive expression in the photo. An hour session will be more than enough if you’re going just for a simple photoshoot. However if you’ve plenty of Ideas on what you want to do & pose and plenty more outfit… a 2hr might be more suitable for you. Also coming into consideration, if you’re walking at a larger outdoor space you might need to consider taking up another hour for your session.
Talking about Ideas, leads us to the next Tip.
(3) Have some Poses Ideas in mind
Be it if you are doing this alone, or doing the shoot with your hubby, or even onesome twosome threesome kids around. Think of poses! Do a little homework and search the internet, for that “awesome photographs with your desire poses”. Let these pictures be your visualizer for the Photoshoot, share it with your Photographer!
(4) Show off your Sonogram
Sonogram is part of both you and your child’s memories. And it is best to be part of the Photoshoot session.
(5) Use some Props
Props are precisely the way to make your Photoshoot more fun. Some of the suggested Props are:
– String & pegs (for hanging baby clothing around)
– Alphabet blocks with Baby Name (…or BOY or GIRL)
– Baby Clothing & Shoe
– Balloons & Bubbles (if you’ve other kids around, to brighten their smile)
– Decorative Umbrella (Rainbow color or transparent with patterns ones are the best)
– Ribbon & Tag with Baby Name (tie your tummy just like a new gift coming along from God)
– Pinic Mats & Basket (for photoshoots in gardens)
– Last but not least, Wedding Ring
(6) Capture the LOVE around you
You love your baby bump just as much as you love your hubby or your other child. Get some intimates shots of you and them too. Involve your family & capture Happy Love Shots!
It would be awesome to do up a matching outfit theme for your session with your family!
We hope you’ve enjoyed and learnt something new here! We look forward to the Outdoor Photoshoot with you! For booking enquiries, kindly email to email@example.com .
Look us up, and follow us:
This Blogpost is written & copyrighted by Sgcloudproductions , Thank you for spending time reading our Blog!